Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 League - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Can we not pick the championship and the Premier league and have a relegation/promotion? I wouldn't mind picking a championship side :D.
    Seeing as you're new you should have a look at the first page for the lists of potential club and international teams. We're trying to make the team selections as even as possible so nobody gets stuck with a super or a poor team. We'll most likelt be doing a random draw too so noone gets to pick teams that might be unfair.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

yeah im grand in league 1..
    when is it starting???

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Been waiting the last few weeks for another league to be set up so count me in if theres ample space, would defo be able to finish the tournie especially with all the free time i have over the next 2 months, what is the star limit for teams?

psn = shaunybhoy77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

IAN-DOC.....

What about all the other lads from the last one?..... were they asked?.

Best to try fill it with players who have shown they'll complete

Agree with gilberto there,anyone who was in last league should get first option to be in premier league and then see how the 2nd league goes then with the new players.And if everyone in both leagues stays commited we could begin with the promotion and relegation.

paddyjoedplumber

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

So is the league gonna be international teams or league teams?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

cool i've been looking to get in to a league. sick of playing barca and real all teh time and then the quiters when your beating them.
    like the idea of a random draw too.

when you thinking of getting it started up

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

thewools wrote: »
    ADDED

I am updating the list the end of the first post....

SAULGOODE9, eioneil and 4real - please state if you would rather be in League 1 or 2.

I noticed that all 3 of you havnt played to the extent of some of the others...

I dont mind, either league mate. As someone stated above it would be fairer for previous league members to be in League 1. But I would have no qualms playing in the top league :D

I havent played to the extent in ranked matches as others as I mainly play with my clan in club matches. But I would have no problem fulfilling my fixtures!!

Could you also change my psn. RedDevilDub is correct format. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

when will these leagues be starting up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

lawlor.08 wrote: »
    when will these leagues be starting up

Could someone put up 10 teams and do as earlier suggested: get ppl to pick numbers. I can organise it once someone can decide on what teams are acceptable. sd maybe you can help here ;)

Ill update league and stuff later. Yesterday and last night was a bit mad and the head just isnt 100% today still...

we can use the same group of ten teams for both leagues too to make things handier :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

so have we decided what teams or what? i say 10 internationals in league 1 ... and clubs in league 2.....if there happens to be another league after this then we can think of something else then...although id already be wary that people wont play...seen as there has only being 1 post from most people and havent been seen since.
    who do we send our number to? or is that the system were going on?
    i propose the following for league 1 anyway.. if its for the 2 leagues then so be it.
    Brazil,
    Argentina(4.5)
    England
    Portugal
    Germany
    France
    Holland(4.5)
    Italy
    Russia(4.5)
    Spain
    Anyone disagree? just i wouldnt mind getting this started....

If someone alocates each of those teams a number is it? how do we go about people picking the same team tho?

Or am i on a different page altogether from others?:confused:

IAN-DOC.....

What about all the other lads from the last one?..... were they asked?.

Best to try fill it with players who have shown they'll complete

Will I add Ian-DOC, i havnt heard anything from him or Kav or SmellofLOL??

League Members:

League 1

thewools: PSN - thewools
    sd08: PSN - StephenD08
    newballsplease: Deaglan
    GerCPM (Banned :-) ) : PSN - FlawedGenius
    gilberto eire: PSN - ?
    R H C P: PSN - Daveitoc
    pool pan: PSN - paddyjoedplumber
    SAULGOODE9: PSN - saulgoode9
    4real: PSN - daniyalahmed

League 2

Slash/Ed: PSN - jammerqui
    ikol: PSN - lokiguinan
    lawlor.08: PSN - lawlor08
    Redzer7: PSN - Redzer7
    RealistSpy: PSN - EliteRealist
    eioneill: PSN - RedDevilDub
    TokenWhite: PSN - shaunybhoy77
    G H: PSN - gazdegreat

eioneill - i have put u in League 2 if thats okay. If Ian, Kav, or SmellofLOL want to come back for another term I will be "demoting" some of the newer members. :(

I know Ian Doc will be returning anyway, not too sure on the other two but I don't think smelloflol is.
    I'll help out with the teams seeing as the random draw was my idea, I say we get everyone to pick numbers and send them to thewools and then I'll make out the team list as soon as we decide which teams we're using, then I'll send that to thewools and he can post it here for everyone to see what team they have.

sd08 wrote: »
    I know Ian Doc will be returning anyway, not too sure on the other two but I don't think smelloflol is.
    I'll help out with the teams seeing as the random draw was my idea, I say we get everyone to pick numbers and send them to thewools and then I'll make out the team list as soon as we decide which teams we're using, then I'll send that to thewools and he can post it here for everyone to see what team they have.

what if loads off ppl pick the same number? or i can update everyone after each number if gone i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Would it not be easier for you thewools to just assign everyone numbers, and sd08 to assign all the teams numbers, and just match them up, would certainly be more efficient than waiting for everyone to choose a number, although it's up to yourselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I'm in.

PSN: AsCenSioN-X

League Members:

League 1

thewools: PSN - thewools
    sd08: PSN - StephenD08
    newballsplease: Deaglan
    GerCPM (Banned :-) ) : PSN - FlawedGenius
    gilberto eire: PSN - ?
    R H C P: PSN - Daveitoc
    pool pan: PSN - paddyjoedplumber
    SAULGOODE9: PSN - saulgoode9
    4real: PSN - daniyalahmed
    PSN - Ian-DOC

League 2

Slash/Ed: PSN - jammerqui
    ikol: PSN - lokiguinan
    lawlor.08: PSN - lawlor08
    Redzer7: PSN - Redzer7
    RealistSpy: PSN - EliteRealist
    eioneill: PSN - RedDevilDub
    TokenWhite: PSN - shaunybhoy77
    G H: PSN - gazdegreat
    osu: PSN - AsCenSioN-X

We now have 10 for League 1 and 9 for League 2...

We should get going as it is i think??...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

yeah should kick it off as soon as we can, surely be able to get a lot of games played over next few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

TokenWhite wrote: »
    Would it not be easier for you thewools to just assign everyone numbers, and sd08 to assign all the teams numbers, and just match them up, would certainly be more efficient than waiting for everyone to choose a number, although it's up to yourselves

yea this is probably the best way Thewools assigns everyone a number including himself between 1-10 - send a Private message to each person with their number(if its not to much hassell) (for argument sake, incase nobody believes thewools, he could send me what number he choose for himself aswell,just to back it up whatever random team he gets)

theSD08 chooses at random which country/club is a number... it would mean people dont pick the same team twice.

• Advertisement

yea this is probably the best way Thewools assigns everyone a number including himself between 1-10 - send a Private message to each person with their number(if its not to much hassell) (for argument sake, incase nobody believes thewools, he could send me what number he choose for himself aswell,just to back it up whatever random team he gets)

theSD08 chooses at random which country/club is a number... it would mean people dont pick the same team twice.

Sound... I will send everyone their numbers asap, prob tomorrow - im off now to have a few drinkies in the g/friends house. So wont be back online til then

I think we should use the same group of teams for both leagues is that okay? It makes things alot easier...

So StephenD (SD08) can sort the teams out okay in the meantime and when i have all the pms sent he can post each team associated to each number...

I wont pm SD08 a number to make things fair okay?

Yeah that all sounds fine, just need to make sure we all agree on what 10 teams I'll be putting in the list. I'll wait till thewools sends out all the numbers before I make the list so that everybody is certain of what they have and there's no arguements.:) thewools can keep onto his and my number then let someone else (Deaglan?) to pick which one is which, otherwise when the list goes up thewools could change them to suit himself, not that he will though.:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

sounds good! cant wait to get started :D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Sooner this gets up and running the sooner I can get promoted to Div 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

so is this any sooner to getting set up.
    whats the teams? inter or league.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

waiting for pm from thewools but what r the names of the teams???

LEAGUE 1 PMs sent...

RHCP has dropped out already so we are down to ten in both divisions now..

I will send GerCPM his number on PSN as he is banned on boards :rolleyes:, i have left two numbers for me and sd08. I will just send your number to Ger too if thats okay.

IAN-DOC isnt on boards so i sent his number to Gilberto - i will also send it to him on PSN, i dont know if he does the whole story regarding this new league however???

Ill get working on League 2 now...only allows 1 pm per minute grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad:

LEAGUE 2 - PMs sent

SD08 if you can post all nine teams now with associated numbers ASAP that would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

When will the allocated team list be posted.

• Advertisement

Osu wrote: »
    When will the allocated team list be posted.

sd08 will do this as soon as he can hopefully!! ;)

Advertisement