Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 League - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

Did you only try the once?..... there's nothing you can do about it, can't open ports, or do any of the fixes that work for other ISP's.

If it doesn't connect after 20secs, just cancel and tell the other person to keep trying, usually takes me 4/5 goes to connect with ppl. I hope you didn't just try it the once and gave up, you'll rarely connect first time, takes me loads of goes to connect in a ranked game

well i have tried atleast 10 times with my friend and no luck.
    but that's only 1 person maybe it'll work with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools 2 : 1 Ian-DOC

Was a good game - took both of us a while to get going however. Was nil nil at half time and shortly afterwards Ian grabbed a nice goal after catching Sagna asleep.

I then went on to rob Ian im afraid. Getting two late goals in the last 5 mins :rolleyes:

Gilberto have u added a team yet?

Someone else has to join the league also... :rolleyes: Will have to look

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Does anyone think we should have a seperate thread for all the results/fixtures and the league table? It might make it easier for us to keep track of how everybody is getting on.
    And are we using the league table site that Gilberto had for the last league?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

so has every1 added their team then? i might be able to play 1 or 2 tonight after utd game.

whats this about 1 extra needs to be added?
    i dont mind having a seperate thread for results/table..probably a good idea.

• Advertisement

whats this about 1 extra needs to be added?
    i dont mind having a seperate thread for results/table..probably a good idea.
    I think one person has yet to join the league, not sure who it is though.
    I'll set up a new thread then if it's alright with thewools?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I haven't added my team yet:o, I'll do that now
    EDIT: Just added myself to the league, but theres still one person yet to join

sd08 wrote: »
    I think one person has yet to join the league, not sure who it is though.
    I'll set up a new thread then if it's alright with thewools?

I thought we wer only adding 9 players in each league? unless im wrong?:confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055782843
    Results and Fixtures can be seen in this thread, maybe thewools could put this link in his first post.

I thought we wer only adding 9 players in each league? unless im wrong?:confused:
    I'm not too sure on that but I think only 8 of the 9 have joined the league on the PS3 and 1 more has to.

• Advertisement

I'm not too sure on that but I think only 8 of the 9 have joined the league on the PS3 and 1 more has to.

Its just gilberto now that needs to join... That will leave us with 9 players

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055782843
    Results and Fixtures can be seen in this thread, maybe thewools could put this link in his first post.

i cant modify the first post anymore :(

There must be a limit

thewools wrote: »
    Its just gilberto now that needs to join... That will leave us with 9 players
    didnt gilberto say he wasnt sure which psn id he'd use? tribal hasnt been active in a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

thewools just beat me 4-2, he grabbed a goal towards the end of the first half (which he dominated) and straight after I gave away a silly goal. The second half was scrappy. thewools went 3-0 up before I got a goal back, he then went 4-1 up and he handed me a late consolation.
    Lesson learned: Play more offensive with Brazil

didnt gilberto say he wasnt sure which psn id he'd use? tribal hasnt been active in a while!

Ya I've to set up a new account, but more importantly i have to get the game again, no sooner had i my cousins copy and he came looking for it, had been there for WEEKS too, so i have to go get another, which ive been putting off cause the weather is truly awful. I'll have it sorted in the next day or two

ah i thought u said you had 2 accounts already?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

what is the name of league two so i can join it

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

i found the league name and who my team are i will join the league when i go home tomorrow and if anybody is online will have a game

lawlor.08 wrote: »
    i found the league name and who my team are i will join the league when i go home tomorrow and if anybody is online will have a game

You are france...

use the following thread to post in okay? All details are here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055781689

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

any body be around this evening to play. ill be around now for the night.

• Advertisement

pool fan wrote: »
    any body be around this evening to play. ill be around now for the night.

should be back in a while... so if i see u online ill giv u a shout okayy..

COME ON GUYS.... GET PLAYING!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wytze

am i too late to join if not how do i join

COME ON GUYS.... GET PLAYING!!! :rolleyes:

It was a bad time to start it, should have left it until the end of this week when everyones back to normal routines

It was a bad time to start it, should have left it until the end of this week when everyones back to normal routines

Gilberto have you even got the game yet?

I havn't looked at league in a few days - was there any games played? If not - get moving :rolleyes:

I will be back to normal routine starting today (back to work :mad:) so ill be online most evenings from 5-7 ish and later on in the night.

Like Gilberto said most people were probably busy over the new year and the weekend, but they (should) be back to normal from today, I should be on around 5 o'clock to get started on my games anyway.
    I know it's still early in the league, and obviously with last wekk and all people were busy, but we need to make sure everybody is playing the correct number of games, so everyone should have 5 games done by friday. Maybe not this week, but next week and the week after we could think about forfeiting matches if some people were continually refusing to play games, or were unavailable without explanation. That's what ruined the end of the last league and dragged it out for a lot longer than it should have.

i should be on 2nite for a game or 2.

Right Guys - im doing up a quick excel sheet (which i found online)

Ill keep it up to date as results come through... ill upload to other thread when its done

Gilberto have you even got the game yet?

I havn't looked at league in a few days - was there any games played? If not - get moving :rolleyes:

I will be back to normal routine starting today (back to work :mad:) so ill be online most evenings from 5-7 ish and later on in the night.

Ya i went up and got it earlier, so i'm ready to goo, i'll nip on later and see is there anyone around

• Advertisement

Seemed to be a lot of people on tonight, AND a good few games played.
    Played 2 myself as did a few others.
    At this point thewools, FlawedGenius and Ian-Doc have all played their 5 games for the week, so I'd suggest they not play any more until we decide what to do or till everyone else has caught up.
    Gilberto, have you got the game yet, and decided on an account?

Advertisement