Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 League - Season 2

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

sd08 wrote: »
    I'm never really on my playstation much anymore, usually just for a bit over the weekends and that's usually just playing with friends. Wasn't around much last week, had a lot of work to catch up with for college so didn't have much free time. I'm not sure whether I'd be free a lot to play games, especially if it's relient on randomly going on to see if anyone's on, and that'd be mostly at the weekends.
    All youd have to do there would be to ask on here "will anyone be on later", then turn on your ps3 at the time you said. The wools is on most days during week, as am I and giberto. Not buying that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Myself and IanDOC played last night.

Perhaps we shouldnt have played but someone has to play I suppose :rolleyes: Both of us have now played 9 games.

He inflicted revenge on me from our previous encounters :(

thewools 2 : 3 Ian-DOC

Good game, very fast paced. Both sides defending was eh dodgy to say the least :) His striker Iaquinta had the shooting boots on for sure, scoring a hatrick :(

RE: RUSSIA - Daniyalahmed

I'm afraid im booting Daniyalahmed, everyone will get a 3-0 win.

He may have changed account or something as its says he wasnt been online in almost 3weeks. :rolleyes:

More may follow if this doesn't get going soon.

I tried booting him off the leaguerepublic.com table but couldnt figure it out. :o

Lads... Is this league dead or what? :(

I really thought we had a group of guys that could complete this league in no time. Its now over a month since we started this league. I would have hoped we would have completed this before the end of Jan.

That's obviously not going to happen; so whats the plan guys? :confused:

thewools wrote: »
    Lads... Is this league dead or what? :(

I really thought we had a group of guys that could complete this league in no time. Its now over a month since we started this league. I would have hoped we would have completed this before the end of Jan.

That's obviously not going to happen; so whats the plan guys? :confused:

Best thing to do now is let everyone off at their own pace, that way i could play maybe yourself, Ian and Flawed relatively soon.

Should have went with fixtures as i said from the start.

• Advertisement

Best thing to do now is let everyone off at their own pace, that way i could play maybe yourself, Ian and Flawed relatively soon.

Should have went with fixtures as i said from the start.

Next time out I think fixtures are the way to go - 3 games a week maybe 4?

Rules would have to be set in stone:

eg:
    • Disconnections
    • Failure to play games
    • Walkovers etc

I think we are still learning, but the pace of this league is very slow you must admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

league 2's pace went of to a flyer. and now most teams have played at least 10 times with 2 quitters it looks like. but out of 9 there was a fairly commited bunch of 7 players. it would be good for the next league to have to most commited 10 or so players so we could have a smooth running league. i think our one will be coming to a close soon

Bring up some of the league 2 players to League 1 at the end of these leagues. Then weve a good league anyway. Just let this one flow, play whoever whenever. Next league strict rules and fixtures. Cash Prize maybe????:D:p
    Il be on later this evening, Il play whoevers on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

I'd be well up for the New League.. i'm on every night basically!

FlawedGenius 6-0Paddyjoe
    Ian-DOC 4-0Paddyjoe
    Two results paddyjoe told me to post

• Advertisement

GerCPM wrote: »
    FlawedGenius 6-0Paddyjoe
    Ian-DOC 4-0Paddyjoe
    Two results paddyjoe told me to post

League Table Updated!!

I'll be on later....hopefully some people are on...

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭paddy_joe

hi

had to set up new account,Anyway gilberto,i can play this evening.What time will you be on?

Paddyjoedplumber

paddy_joe wrote: »
    hi

had to set up new account,Anyway gilberto,i can play this evening.What time will you be on?

Paddyjoedplumber

I'm just home there, i'll pop on in a few minutes

Lads - I'm giving one last reminder now. :rolleyes:

If games are not played, we may as well scrap this. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I'll be on tomorrow if anybody wants a game. I should be on a good bit for the first half of next week as well.

Advertisement