Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pre-pay Phone to Buy for Christmas

• 22-12-2009 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Alrite everyone,

I was just browsing the meteor site shop and was wondering what the general consensus is on the best pay-as-you-go phone to buy this Christmas Under €150.

I thought the Nokia 5310 looked excellent, then I saw it was sold out, which made me want it even more. But then my friend who has it said it is not great.

So, what phone do you guys think?
    Are the unlocked UK options better value on the whole than staying with your own networks shop?

Any expert advice to this end would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jack:D:):rolleyes::o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Alrite everyone,

I was just browsing the meteor site shop and was wondering what the general consensus is on the best pay-as-you-go phone to buy this Christmas Under €150.

Define best. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

FORGET METEOR! you probably would be better with Vodafone, wait until after christmas to see what the offer is on the iphone,(best mobile phone on the market just too pricey with o2)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement