Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else not really like kissing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dustyrip

So.. best to avoid both then?

With most girls - yes.

Fago_25 wrote: »
    You think men know what they're doing when they're down there on a woman? ha.

No?

Anyone?

just me?

I'm so lonely.

I know I haven't got a clue anyway!!! I don't like doing it. Only time I do it is when I am very drunk and can't 'perform'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

dustyrip wrote: »
    With most girls - yes.

You're missing out!!

You're missing out!!

No, I don't think so. Have kissed enough over the years to know what its all about. One girl sucked my tongue very hard, I don't know what was wrong with her - probably from Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

If you don't like kissing, you don't like who you're with.

I love kissing. It's great when it's someone you really fancy.

Just thinkin I haven't kissed anyone in a few months. Quick someone kiss me!

Oh god I'm lonley.

Very rare its someone you really fancy. In a few months?? I am lucky I am handsome and don't have those problems, maybe your picky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I know I haven't got a clue anyway!!! I don't like doing it. Only time I do it is when I am very drunk and can't 'perform'.

He he. I lol'd.

Sure I never went down there at all. I have my Indiana Jones gear ready for when I do.

Very rare its someone you really fancy. In a few months?? I am lucky I am handsome and don't have those problems, maybe your picky?

I kinda am picky. But for the last few months I've had no opportunities.

No, I don't think so. Have kissed enough over the years to know what its all about. One girl sucked my tongue very hard, I don't know what was wrong with her - probably from Cork.

Clearly she wasnt a very good kisser! When you find someone who's really good, someone who works with your rythems, its very hard to pull yourself away!

I kinda am picky. But for the last few months I've had no opportunities.

Well its good to be picky.

I don't want an obese girl sticking her tongue anywhere near me, and unfortunaetly a lot of Irish girls have eating issues. Also I don't like the fact that an ugly fat girl thinks she can reject anyone.

• Advertisement

Clearly she wasnt a very good kisser! When you find someone who's really good, someone who works with your rythems, its very hard to pull yourself away!

She was the biggest slag I have ever met in town though. Picked her up in Coppers(no surprise there). She was biting my tongue etc..I was like whats wrong with you, we are not in Cork now, you have to be slightly civilised.:)

Well its good to be picky.

I don't want an obese girl sticking her tongue anywhere near me, and unfortunaetly a lot of Irish girls have eating issues. Also I don't like the fact that an ugly fat girl thinks she can reject anyone.

Hang on....so you wont lower your standards to someone who is overweight, but that same person is obliged to kiss anyone who shows the slightest bit of interest?? Ehhh............are you serious??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Ah kissing...its nice that is :D

Why would the OP not like it? it's a very intimate experience when you can enjoy it:)

Hang on....so you wont lower your standards to someone who is overweight, but that same person is obliged to kiss anyone who shows the slightest bit of interest?? Ehhh............are you serious??

No don't lower my standards to fat girls, why should I.

This girl was a complete slag so I had to make an exception. Wasn't fat either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Now, that's the truth

No don't lower my standards to fat girls, why should I.

This girl was a complete slag so I had to make an exception. Wasn't fat either.

But why would you say that someone who was overweight has to lower the standards? It makes no sense!

But why would you say that someone who was overweight has to lower the standards? It makes no sense!

I am saying that if I had to be with an overweight girl I would be lowering my standards.

. Also I don't like the fact that an ugly fat girl thinks she can reject anyone.

No no, you very clearly said that you dont understand how an overweight girl can turn anyone down.

What gives you the right to refuse someone and her not? Everyone is entitled to standards, no matter what they look like or how much they weigh!

No no, you very clearly said that you dont understand how an overweight girl can turn anyone down.

What gives you the right to refuse someone and her not? Everyone is entitled to standards, no matter what they look like or how much they weigh!

Oh, I didn't know what you where getting at.

Girls refuse guys for the sake of it. I was out with a few girls a while back and they got great satisfaction from turning guys down and making them feel like ****, this is one thing I don't understand.

I don't understand also how a very overweight girl can turn a good looking guy down for example, it dosen't make sense. She should be happy that someone besides the staff of Burger King(or a fast food joint of her preference) is making an effort to talk to her.

• Advertisement

Girls refuse guys for the sake of it. I was out with a few girls a while back and they got great satisfaction from turning guys down and making them feel like ****, this is one thing I don't understand.

I don't understand also how a very overweight girl can turn a good looking guy down for example, it dosen't make sense. She should be happy that someone besides the staff of Burger King(or a fast food joint of her preference) is making an effort to talk to her.

What the ****'s wrong with you?

SOME girls refuse guys for the sake of it. SOME girls dont go out to get chatted up all night.

You have actually baffled me! Heres a novel idea, maybe she just doesnt like the guy, doesnt find him attractive for whatever reason! Just because a girl is overweight doesnt mean she should hop on any guy that even looks in her direction. Its called self respect and everyone should have it.

Im hoping against hope that your not actually being serious...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

e-scoring is better than no scoring at all!!

Yep. you'll take what you are given. I'll e-score ya later on twitter baby. just gave some e-lovin' five minutes ago dammit!

What the ****'s wrong with you?

I just think some people in society should know their place.

Just my humble opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Kinda wasting your time here.
    If memory serves me correctly, dustyrip has also proclaimed that any girl he decides to hit on should be flattered and he got a bit offended when she turned him down/didnt show interest

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just my humble opinion.

Rofl, I image you are just baiting.

ANyway, no matter what I looked like, even if I wasn't an adonis :p, I'd go for the same people. AS should anybodeh

• Advertisement

Just my humble opinion.

You sir, are an absolute tool.

Yep. you'll take what you are given. I'll e-score ya later on twitter baby. just gave some e-lovin' five minutes ago dammit!

Your e-cheating on me???? :eek:

Just my humble opinion.

Humble? If you were in front of me I'd punch you square in the jaw.

Know their place? **** right off. That's bs. Maybe you should learn to shut yer yap.

You sir, are an absolute tool.

Know their place? **** right off. That's bs. Maybe you should learn to shut yer yap.
    And the baiting succeeds:(

Its ok! At least we now know why he doesnt like kissing- because woman in their right mind would touch him with a 10 foot barge poll!

/argument!

• Advertisement

I just thing that fat girls should be happy with whatever they can get, its not like I am the only one who thinks this in the country.

I just thing that fat girls should be happy with whatever they can get, its not like I am the only one who thinks this in the country.

Im actually just not gonna bother, its too easy at this stage!

Its ok! At least we now know why he doesnt like kissing- because woman in their right mind would touch him with a 10 foot barge poll!

/argument!

Ah it becomes clear now. Ha. Tool.

Its too late.He already won :(

Im actually just not gonna bother, its too easy at this stage!

I am only saying that fatties should be happy with what they can get(besides a Supersize meal, with extra fries) and for them to stop being picky.

Maybe they see the good looking girls rejecting guys and they just want to fit into a group by doing the same.

I am only saying that fatties should be happy with what they can get(besides a Supersize meal, with extra fries) and for them to stop being picky.

Maybe they see the good looking girls rejecting guys and they just want to fit into a group by doing the same.

You can say whatever you want. I wont be entertaining you anymore im afriad, your just amusing at this stage. Go you!

Its too late.He already won :(

Won what? I am only giving my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,583 ✭✭✭mormank

/argument!

haha. dustyrip. you're a gas man. im not taking sides but plenty of girls are just as shallow as dustyrip is trying to be here! and i would agree with him in saying that some girls do enjoy turning guys down and making them feel like shyte! think its an irish thing

Won what? I am only giving my opinion.

i for one really hope you were being serious and not just winding people up here. funny but of course people are gonna jump on those sorts of comments on the internet!! i think its funnier if you are being serious tho :cool:

You can say whatever you want. I wont be entertaining you anymore im afriad, your just amusing at this stage. Go you!

Ok...Cupcake..maybe I touched a nerve.

Do you like Cupcakes? Mayo? Chips? Crisps? I will be in town tomorrow I will meet you in Burger King.

• Advertisement

mormank wrote: »
    i for one really hope you were being serious and not just winding people up here. funny but of course people are gonna jump on those sorts of comments on the internet!! i think its funnier if you are being serious tho :cool:

Of course I am serious.

Girls Do turn guys down just for the sake of it even the fatties..Nothing new here. I am just wondering why the fatties do it, not all of them but some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Ok...Cupcake..maybe I touched a nerve.

Do you like Cupcakes? Mayo? Chips? Crisps? I will be in town tomorrow I will meet you in Burger King.

who says that romance cannot flourish in AH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Grimes wrote: »
    Depends how ugly she is sober you are
    FYP

Of course I am serious.

Girls Do turn guys down just for the sake of it even the fatties..Nothing new here. I am just wondering why the fatties do it, not all of them but some.

i realise you are serious about girls turning guys down for fun. but i was referring to the fatties part. maybe they are just nervous cos they have no experience. i am not a fat chick by the way!!!

perhaps we can put a stop to this. if you talk to all your girl friends and ill talk to mine and so on we can stop them from doing this and they can all be more promiscuos on nights out and then the world will be a better place!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

in before this one is nuked from orbit.

it's the only way to be sure.

Meh, leave him to it. I know better than to let the taunts of a man behind a computer screen get to me.

Your name on boards is Cupcake Crisis.:confused:

I didn't mean to offend you but if you have a high fat product as your name than maybe you have your own issues that you should be worrying about.

in before this one is nuked from orbit.

it's the only way to be sure.
    Room in the shelter?

Exactly its an opinion.

This is what I am like in everyday life, so report me or whatever. Its not my fault this is my personality.

Get my point across? I am just wondering why overweight girls reject good looking guys.

ok i realise you are probably just winding people up at this stage but how is it not your fault this is your personality?? who's fault is it??

Your name on boards is Cupcake Crisis.:confused:

I didn't mean to offend you but if you have a high fat product as your name than maybe you have your own issues that you should be worrying about.

Fyi- the day i joined boards the friend who introduced me to it got a cupcake tattoo- nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to do with food, sorry if that disappoints you.

Anything else you'd like to try?

• Advertisement

Good on ya Cupcake.

Fair enough. he's the mods problem now.

The two of you insulted me as well. I didn't report you though as its only an internet forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement