Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

which arcade game to get

• 22-12-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

i have around 800 points to spare and said i might as well get an arcade game, any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

shadow complex

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭privateBeavis

+1
    pvt.joker wrote: »
    shadow complex

excellent game! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Splosion Man or Trials

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Braid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I haven't played Shadow Complex buts it gets lots of good things said about it. Battlefield or Trine maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Don't think Trine is on the xbox yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

HUGE +1 for Shadow Complex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Shadow complex! Best arcade game I have ever played especially if you are into super metroid or castlevania getting together with Metal Gear solid and having babies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Shadow Complex, its 33% off for Gold Subscribers this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Shadow Complex, since it's on sale. Then, Castlevania SOTN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Don't want to be repetitive but Shadow Complex!

I really enjoyed 'Splosion Man too. I'd download the trials for both and see which one you prefer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

yep, im buying shadow complex tonight, great game from what I saw in the demo and only costs about 8 euro or less.

other than that, Trials HD is awesome but think thats 1200 points. some DLC coming out for that too soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Yo Mamma wrote: »
    Braid
    Thats available at 800 points? I couldn't find out on the xbox.com marketplace because I already own it.

If it is, that or Shadow Complex. Probably would say Shadow Complex on the basis of it only being 800 this week, whereas if Braid is now available at 800, it can be gotten later.

I'm enjoying Shadow Complex quite a bit. Only have one complaint, the checkpoint system is pretty crappy.

Advertisement