Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm finished!

• 22-12-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

I'm finished school for two weeks!

No more icky exams :D:D:D

Yay for Christmas!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

ME TOO :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

And me i'm so glad, two weeks of sleep and Christmas festivities of course :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Gotta love college holidays tho: finished exams on 10th Dec... not back in college until after 20th Jan... Savage..................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

DazMarz wrote: »
    Gotta love college holidays tho: finished exams on 10th Dec... not back in college until after 20th Jan... Savage..................

You jammy ****, finished yesterday and back on the 6th -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

marko93 wrote: »
    You jammy ****, finished yesterday and back on the 6th -_-

I say it to everyone I know, especially when I'm playing cards: I'm the jammiest cúnt I know.;)

Was slaughtered for first few days of exams: Started on 7th Dec (2 Exams), day off on the 8th, 2 exams on the 9th, then 2 more on 10th! Was in bits after all that. But still, finished nice and early!

• Advertisement
Advertisement