Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gimme a game to play over Christmas

Options
  • 22-12-2009 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Well, not give it to me, but suggest one.

I'm an Xbox 360 owner
    I've just finished Assassins Creed 2.
    I have the Shivering Isles left on Oblivion
    I'm done with Fallout 3.
    I hate JRPGs.
    Don't like Mass Effect.

I need something long that will keep me occupied.

Dragon Age worth a punt? I've been put off it as i reckon i'd feel like I'm missing out by not playing it on the PC - my laptop ain't great.

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Borderlands. 30 hours to finish, and you'll just want to start it all over again when you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Oops, forgot to list that one. Played it up to level 20 something then got bored of hitting another generic enemy and put it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I'm actually playing Saints Row 2 at the moment and loving it. As it's a year old you can pick it up for next to nothing:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Mr E wrote: »
    Borderlands. 30 hours to finish, and you'll just want to start it all over again when you do.

I've been playing borderlands a lot recently as well. Though you need to go online to get the most enjoyment from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Mmmm, the Witcher (PC)? Or how about Fable II on the 360. Both games should keep you going over Christmas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement