Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mcq grades - finance subjects

• 22-12-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

so i was ill on the days for the mcq midterm exams for the subjects below:

EC306 - Econometrics
    FN307 - Derivatives
    FN309 - International Finance

does anyone know if they did this make up exam in the last week of the semester?

If they didnt (seeing as they got the doctors note - damn chinese food) I should be marked out of 100% for the final exams, right? Whats the best way to make sure there are no mistakes in working out my grade short of getting 91%+

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

What happened with both economics modules was that if you missed an MCQ you were to inform the module tutor via writing with a valid excuse and you would be able to sit a make up test at the end of the semester i.e last week. If you didn't provide an explanation within time and didn't sit the make up test I can't imagine they'll let you away with that.

Remember though that you only have to pass first year, so it doesn't matter what mark you actually get.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

They are 3rd year subjects and nothing on moodle about make up and valid excuse put in on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tuborg

There was a make up mcq for FN307. It took place during the last lecture slot on thurs last week. It was advertised on moodle and he announced it in the second last lecture that there would be no last lecture cuz of the make up mcq

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

any chance someone with international finance notes that the link has been removed from moodle could email them to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tuborg

5Aces wrote: »
    any chance someone with international finance notes that the link has been removed from moodle could email them to me?

pm me your email address and what notes you need man

• Advertisement
Advertisement