Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

massage on ************

Options
  • 22-12-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I have to tell my experience today at ************** - ***** massage on************.
    I booked one hour full body but said to the guy I just wanted to have my back done because of all the muscle tensions etc i have on it.
    I had to stop the massage after 10-15mins because I felt violated and very uncomfortable with the way the massage was going.
    He poured lots of warm oil on my back and instead of having a deep muscle back massage, i felt he was just touching/caressing my back and bums!!! I did not see any reason why he would put down his hands and massage my bums because I dont think there was much relation to my problem with my shoulder blades..
    Having been to lots of different massage places and even had guys working on me, I knew something was definately not right. I kind of felt, his body part (if you know what I mean) rubbing my hands!!! At first I thought it was my imagination but as he continues, I felt it again!!!
    As said, I just came back from the US where I went for a very deep tissue muscle massage and it was done by a guy who did an excellent job, and I can tell the difference if a massage is done properly or not...
    Just wondering if anybody had similar experience at that place or any other? Because I feel absolutely horrified with that behaviour..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

How many bums do ya have?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Did you make a complaint to the manager/management?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

The-Rigger wrote: »
    How many bums do ya have?!
    sorry was a typo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Did you make a complaint to the manager/management?
    difficult to make a complaint to the management considering it was the manager of the place!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Are you sure of that?
    Some of the people who work shifts there are free lance and do what hours suit them.
    Are they acreditted? is there a body that you can make a complaint to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭the iceman come

Bloody hell he was obviously perving off on you, I mean you would know the difference right? I would go to the police and report him bloody sex fiend sicko:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

OP, I've edited your post to remove any identifying information for this business.

Although I empathise with your situation, Boards.ie is not a platform for such comments, and they can leave the website open to legal action. You are just an anonymous person here, and they have no idea you have posted this comment about them.

I suggest you go to the police if you want to make such a complaint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

dirty perv, definitely report him to the police, BUT check first that it wasnt a mixup, he might have been providing his 'normal' service

was it a proper massage business or a gumtree ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm locking this thread, I've an uneasy feeling in my bum's about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement