Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silicone, trim and grout at the same colour

Options
  • 22-12-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

There is a guy tiling my bathroom. I want him to use grey silicone, grout and trims. He said that it will be hard to find it all from one supplier with the same colour.
    Any help with this please? Online shop will do as well.
    Thanks,
    Iwo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

iwo wrote: »
    Hi All,

There is a guy tiling my bathroom. I want him to use grey silicone, grout and trims. He said that it will be hard to find it all from one supplier with the same colour.
    Any help with this please? Online shop will do as well.
    Thanks,
    Iwo

There is always slight varients when you step away from white. The trim should be the only difficult one. Have you tried all the usual suspects for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Op do you really want the grey? I think grey silicone is nasty looking stuff. Like with a chrome shower door, white is hard to beat, i would never use grey silicone.

Advertisement