Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Dublin 1 area open on 29 December

Options
  • 22-12-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me out. I'm looking for a restaurant that will be open on the 29th December for pre-theatre dinner. Was thinking of heading to Chapter One, but it's closed.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanking you in advance,

Q

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I take it the reason why you're going for a pre-theatre, is that you're going to the theatre!
    101 Talbot is pretty good, no Chapter One though! But it's decent. Winding Stair is lovely - might be a little far? The Exchange Restaurant in the Westin?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Quaver

Thanks olaola, I've tried both Talbot 101 and the The Westin, but they're both closed. It seems that most half-decent restaurants in the city close for a few days after Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Is Temple Bar an option?

FXBs do a brilliant menu (€25 I believe) which is three courses and it's lovely food.

I eat there all the time and have never bee disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

If your still looking try my sig we are open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

If your still looking try my sig we are open.

Just had a look, I like the menu and prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement