Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sort of Christmas Break is everyone taking?

Options
  • 22-12-2009 9:24pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

We're officially off until the 11th of January.... I did bring home some work but I suspect it'll be in the same state as tonight on that date.

What's everyone's break like?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Red Alert wrote: »
    We're officially off until the 11th of January.... I did bring home some work but I suspect it'll be in the same state as tonight on that date.

What's everyone's break like?

The 11th...is that just your group Red? I've been told the 4th of Jan...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Shit. Off till the 16th, but have a litt review due in that day. No real break just no lectures and a ton of work to do. Oh well nothing that my friends Mr. Huzzars and Mr. 7 Up can't get through!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

11th too. But... chapter to finish, progress report to write, module to prepare, and prep work for course running all that weekend to do. Brought books to read but will probably write nothing. Hope ye enjoy the break too!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I suspect I'll be back at the books very shortly after new year's day - stuff is starting to pile up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Went back to get some books today :(

Then I was sad for a while

• Advertisement

• Off work til the 4th, off college til the 11th. Didn't realise how much I needed the break. I still need to read every day but it's so nice not having to go into college.

Advertisement