Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st stephen's hospital, Sarsfields court, Glanmire, Cork

Options
  • 22-12-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how do I get to St Stephen's Hospital in Glanmire by bus from the city centre?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

I'll assume you know where Glanmire is, heading towards the Dublin road drive 200 meters passed Grandons Garage (main Fiat Dealer) and take a left, it's about 2 mins up the road on the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 rabboni

thanks a million to the both of you!

erm i dont actually know and will be taking a bus.

LilMrsDahamsta: do you know if the bus stops outside the hospital or is there's a distance to walk?

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭nuts86

if you just say it to the bus driver he will stop for you outside the door, no real bus stops up there.... might wanna check with bus eireann though that their running i was up around there today and the roads were very bad

Advertisement