Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any suggestions on things to do with a baby

Options
  • 22-12-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I have family visiting from abroad, they're staying here in Dublin with me and have a young baby with them. Any suggestions on things to do in the greater Dublin area or city centre that are baby friendly? They've visited Dublin a few times so have done all the usual things, trinity, guinness' etc. I haven't lived in Dublin for a few years so am sort of out of the loop and don't have a lot of suggestions for them,. They like fine foods, fine wines, cultural and outdoorsy stuff. Cheers guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Mr Lahey

The zoo is a great family way to kill a couple of hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Mr Lahey wrote: »
    The zoo is a great family way to kill a couple of hours.
    No zoo in this weather, too cold for the animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

Stick it on eBay?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

put it in the mircowave for about ten minutes and then finish it off in the oven for another 40 mins. until golden and crispy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Stick it on eBay?
    Funny, but this isn't AH...
    irishbird wrote: »
    put it in the mircowave for about ten minutes and then finish it off in the oven for another 40 mins. until golden and crispy

...or Cooking & Recipes.

Serious replies only folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I'd recommend the Fry model railway in Malahide Denesne for children of all ages :), it's not exactly haute couture but i'ts a great family fun day out and Malahide seafront is nice for a walk also.

Advertisement