Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bertie Ahern's uneventful book signings ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,348 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I dont think anyone on here would want to talk to him.:rolleyes:
    Book Signing [Read: Attention Whoring]. Any attention good or bad would have just fed any narcissism of his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

He's largely out of it and has very little influence on events these days. Anyone protesting would just come across as some sort of crank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

RE: Artist exemption

http://www.mamanpoulet.com/the-artist-known-as-bertie-ahern/

Interesting point on comment #4:

"Doesn’t this essentially mean it’s now officially deemed a work of fiction?
    As in, I don;t know any factual writers who have been allowed avail of this…"

EDIT: (Sorry, I should have read the rest of the comments first - "Artist exemption scheme is available to non works of fiction, i.e. historical, the arts, nature etc. John Hearne, the auther of the Real Gerry, also availed as did Gerry Ryan himself")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

We all give out about him here and if any of us happens to meet him in person we will shake his hand and smile at him.

Met him at the airport, told him when I thought of him, tosser.

Advertisement