Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen's Night

Options
  • 23-12-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

On December 26 is most clubs in town all ticket or will it be like a regular Saturday night? Whelans in particular is that all ticket.

If town is mainly all-ticket anybody know of anywhere with an open walk-in policy on the night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

AFAIK most places are closed on St.Stephen's night in town because the pubs and clubs are unionised. Non unionised one's are open but considering the current economic climate :rolleyes: and that town is practically desserted as all the culchies have gone home I doubt many non union places will open.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I've been in town the last two Stephens Day's, never saw a ticket only place. Q Bar is a regular night and so is Boomerangs. Im sure there's pleanty of others too. Tis a nightmare getting home, no taxi's anywhere!

Reckon i'll stay local this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

The North Strand Klezmir Band are on in Twisted Pepper tonight. 5 in if you buy in advance or 8 on the door (I THINK!) They're great guys and they always put on a great show. That's where I'll be going anyway :)

Advertisement