Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick request for anyone with money on moneybookers

Options
  • 23-12-2009 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭

Real quick one, sorry about opening this mods if this violates any forum policy or whatever feel free to close/move it. Anyway I need a quick favour from anyone with money on moneybookers, I need around 20 euro to deposit onto a site in order to cash out from that site for annoyingly complicated reasons and can't upload funds to my moneybookers atm as I changed cards and haven't updated it yet, this'll take a couple of days if not more so obv no chance of having the money for christmas. Can anyone here transfer me over 20e on moneybookers and I'll transfer it back when the cash out arrives which is usually the next day on this site?

I know it's an ask but hopefully I'm well known enough around here that people will know this isn't some attempt to scam someone out of twenty euro, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement