Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegals CSI

Options
  • 23-12-2009 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear about a shop in the twin town that was burgled last night?

They broke the window and made off with a bottle of Vodka and a few packs of cigs. The garda arrived soon after and of course being highly trained professionals were able to proceed straight to the burglars house and arrest him. So was it like an episode of CSI with fingerprinting, DNA, CCTV????

NO, they followed the footsteps in the snow straight from the window to a local house, once at the house they pretended they were there regarding a noise complaint, the people inside the house invited the garda in and there they seen the bottle of Vodka and cigs on the living room table.
    You couldn't make it up:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Clever cops! Well done to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No idea if it was the same premises or not but Kernan's Eurospar was indeed broken into last night.

Now the fact that vodka and fags were taken could point the finger at yours truly but I can assure you all that I was at my PC all night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

muffler wrote: »

Now the fact that vodka and fags were taken could point the finger at yours truly but I can assure you all that I was at my PC all night :D
    Well until the Guards came a knocking....:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Yep it was Kernan's, the manager relayed the full story.
    muffler wrote: »
    I can assure you all that I was at my PC all night :D

Cant wait for the day that boards.ie is used as an alibi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pacman.podge

how could you be that thick to rob a shop i snow!!! how many bottles of vodka had they consumed b4 they robbed the shop!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Just goes to show what a bad idea it was to close the off-lisences at 10pm:D

Advertisement