Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Gaming Headset - Where to Buy

• 23-12-2009 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all,

My brother plays call of duty non stop and I need to buy a Steelseries headset for him for christmas. I want to get him the Siberia V2 but I have no idea where to get it, or anything like it in Dublin. I have found it on one site that sells to Ireland but its a bit ambiguous about whether they actually have it in stock or not. Help would be very much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    MrsB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Far too late to get it in time for christmas, but I would recommend buying from ebuyer since the sterling is weak right now. Shipping took 2 days delivered to my door by a local courier (cheap postage also) last time I ordered from them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Cutzers suggestion is for the best.

As for what to do for Xmas without the headset in hand...

Download and print off a picture of the headset and put it in a giant box full of stones. The look on his face when he opens the massive, heavy box will be priceless. :D

Advertisement