Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Radiohead LP coming?

Options
  • 23-12-2009 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Ed O'Brien wrote:
    The vibe in the camp is fantastic at present, and we head off into the studio in January to continue on from the work we started last Summer .. I am so genuinely excited about what we’re doing, but for obvious reasons I can’t divulge anything more.. anyway we all love surprises don’t we? 10 years ago we were all collectively (that’s the band) in the land of Kid A .. and although hugely proud of that record, it wasn’t a fun place to be .. What’s reassuring now, is that we are most definitely a different band, which should therefore mean that the music is different too and that is the aim of the game….keep it moving.

Ok, it might not be anything but I just spotted this on http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace in the midst of a rant by Ed... I just can't help but interpret it as a sign that they're making a new record. If so that would make my 2010 for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

Hopefully so.

Just hope it's better than the last album. Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, but for me it had no longevity.

Fingers crossed for another OK Computer!....that album is timeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

KungPao wrote: »
    Hopefully so.

Just hope it's better than the last album. Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, but for me it had no longevity.

Fingers crossed for another OK Computer!....that album is timeless.
    :mad:

It almost certainly won't be another OK Computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Genuinely excited to see what they do; In Rainbows was a rebirth after a lackluster few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

To be honest, I think they got better with every LP which is why I'd be excited.

Advertisement