Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best places for going on the pull in dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

The-Rigger wrote: »
    What have ya got against coppers?

speaking of which, im going there on monday. whats its like? i don't do cheese clubs, and from what ive heard this is most definitely a cheese club:mad: i usually go to dnb/house/electro nights. am i in for a culture shock? pardon my ignorance xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

:confused::confused::confused:

Or maybe just a desperate heterosexual dude looking for advice about where is good for meeting women in town

fixed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

sunnyjim wrote: »
    Glad to see you haven't forgotten him. You missed a good cracker from him a while back in the fitness forum

I missed nothing..he's on his 5th re-reg at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    McGowans in Phibsboro is a grand spot for the ladies
    Shíthole

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

The-Rigger wrote: »
    What have ya got against coppers?

Thats the biggest kip in Dublin. Went there for the first time on Monday...2 people were riding in the womens bathroom in a cubicle + there was some s**t up against a wall with an old fat dude :eek:

Seriously havnt seen stuff like that in a club since the Wezz days!!

Not to mention the amount of old men perving there,,yuck

OP if you want to score I know a few desperados who go to Burn every Sat ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Coppers obviously. If it's good enough for Spurs players....

God they didnt go there did they? :eek: :eek:
    The whole Coppers is pulling central thing seems to be a bit of an urban myth put about by people who never go there. If it was so easy why isnt the aim of every night out to end up there, despite the sh1te music? Everyone knows the whole rep of the place yet Im the only person I know who has went back to a gaff from the place (she was rank btw ). Only been there maybe 6 times with college folk, hate the place, used to be handy mind for getting in steaming drunk after any afternoon Ireland matches while still wearing your jersey- and they would play Give it a Lash Jack :) 21s wasnt a bad old spot, good looking birds, decent enough chart dance, had some good nights there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

beauty101 wrote: »
    Thats the biggest kip in Dublin. Went there for the first time on Monday...2 people were riding in the womens bathroom in a cubicle + there was some s**t up against a wall with an old fat dude :eek:

How do you know they where riding? Where was the toilet girl when this was going on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

irishbird wrote: »
    any pub/nightclub

any night of the week

A/S/L

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭joecc

What would ye recommend for over 30's in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Zombie thread, closed. Please post in the "Where to Drink..." thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056923117

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement