Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlegroup/Server

Options
  • 23-12-2009 6:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Can anyone explain what a battlegroup is? comapared to a server?

and is it possible to chagne battlegroup but not server.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

RopeDrink wrote: »
    To put it bluntly, each battlegroup is made up of a set amount of servers - To change battlegroup you WILL need to change server to that of a server not included in that battlegroup.

I'm in Reckoning Battlegroup, which is tied up with servers: Talnivar, Khadgar, Bronzebeard, Moonglade, Dentarg, Ahn'quiraj and several others, moreso since they included different-language servers into the mix so that makes in arounds 8'ish servers in that Battlegroup. For me to leave Reckoning I'd need to choose a server outside of that list.

Ha, i thought i'd seen you on my BG but wasn't sure if it actually was you! I'm gonna have to watch your movies again now to see how many times you've anihilated me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

That's how I found out Ropeh was on Khadgar. I was playing a shadow priest on executus in WSG, and I spotted "Ropedrink - Khadgar".

I thought "Nobody else calls themselves a chain smoker in such a ****ed up way". So I made a toon on there.

After slagging him off about being pvp orientated on a PvE server ;) I moved a toon from a pvp server to khadgar, to prove I was only joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Ha awesome. you must love when you see people from Moonglade in BG's. They are honestly the worst pvpers ive ever come across, and i cant talk, im shagging useless with my proskills 1600 rating :D

The only good pvpers we ever had always transfered the toon off to another realm. Kinda weird though, once a good pvpers emerges on Moonglade they are always invited into the top guilds on the realm, for some reason they actually think a 2200+ rated pvper will be good at pve. Dosen't always work out that way. Having to explain to one holy priest that 3 flash heals equals a quicker greater heal wasn't fun, and quite embarassing for him. Or to the 2400 rated warrior that he can get instant slams....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fatjebus

I'm on reckoning there, you may know me as dday, was undead now belf.

• Advertisement
Advertisement