Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Hyland 10K Navan 26th December

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jinka

is this on? Heard Navan full of ice?

*MEATH* Postpone journeys in Navan, Athboy and Bective. The Boyne Rd in Navan is impassable as is the Navan/Kentstown Rd at Tara. • Icy on the N3 at Dunshaughlin and on the Dunboyne Rd. Avoid the bridge over the Boyne near Wickers Cross. • Icy on the N2 at Ashbourne. • Take care around Bettystown, Laytown, Donore, on the Rathmullen Rd headed for Oldbridge and on the Colp/Duleek Rd (R152). *LOUTH* Avoid Beymore Rd, Maple Drive and Slane Rd

above aa roadwatch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭robbicosta

Any news on this would be great. I was planning on driving to this from Drogheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jinka

can somebody post something on this asap if its off.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭TJC

Race is CANCELLED.
    Just contacted organisers there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭robbicosta

Thanks TJC. I'm relieved that I won't be missing out as I would not have driven on the Slane road from Drogheda for fear of sliding into the Boyne!

But I'm gutted as this was my last opportunity to get my third running goal of the year:

Goal one - Qualify for Boston - done
    Goal two - run an Ulra - done
    Goal three - sub 40 10k - 40:08 back in April.

Ah well, it's been my best year of running yet so I can just add it to my 2010 goals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement