Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

He's back!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Stargazer7 wrote: »
    Me too though I have a cut out on my wall where he (schumi) states that he has always wanted 10 :)

and he's signed a 3 year deal with Merc and has won 7 already...hmmm. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

I've decided to go to Grand Prix this year to see Schumacher compete. Can't get away until the end of May so contemplating Monaco, Montreal, Silverstone. Spa or Monza.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 FerrariRed

I'm looking at Barcelona... Be my first time to go to a Grand Prix so cannot wait to see Schumi go by in his Silver Arrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Andrew Flexing

Hope Barrichello can beat him!

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Gintonious wrote: »
    Santa brought the best gift ever, Michael Schumacher.

That just put an odd image into my head. Christmas morning, you head downstairs, and who is sitting on your couch but Michael Schumacher! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Stargazer7

dsmythy wrote: »
    That just put an odd image into my head. Christmas morning, you head downstairs, and who is sitting on your couch but Michael Schumacher! :D

This has actually been in my head for many a year...just add a red bow to this picture and you've got an idea of what I was thinking.

michael-schumacher-ferrari-599-gtb-hgte1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭shamrock321

Always remember him coming out of the pits on the Saturday morning when I went to Hockenheim in 2006 my first GP, having followed him for so many years the emotion nearly got the better of me! Going to Budapest this year and if I can save hard enough Hockenheim and Abu Dhabi aswell! To see the master again will indeed be emotional!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭enzo7

ah the memories:). So looking foward to the first race, ive even have every race marked off in my diary havnt done that in 3yrs is that sad:D.
    Cant decide which race to go to doe:confused:. The tickets i want for spa or kinda crazy price:eek:. maybe germany.

I've Barcelona booked - can't wait :) Bring on the 9th May. The thought of being somewhere warm is all that's keeping me going on these chilly days!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭shamrock321

Shall book Budapest next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Testing the GP2 car tomorrow,should be great to see him in action,wonder if he changed the helmet livery?

Will definitely be great to see him out behind the wheel. He was going to debut a new livery when he was supposed to replace Massa last year - still the seven stars to represent his championships on top, but it had his and his family's name's on it too (http://www.itv-f1.com/news_article.aspx?id=46572) Maybe this revised livery will get its debut this year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

http://www.formula1.com/gallery/testing/2010/466.html

Well he kept it red,although the Merc star logo is new.

Advertisement