Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox game for kids aged 10-12?

• 23-12-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭

hello. Never been in the xbox forum before!

Have found myself in the situation - 2 days before xmas - that i need to buy a present for my bosses kids. Obviously the boss is getting nowt. :D

the two kids who'll knock most welly out of the console would be two lads, 10 and 12. I suspect their Dad has already gotten the full compliment of racing simulator/FIFA games for them.

Are there any other good ones out there that are age suited. I can't help much more with genres that they're into...i'm at sea here. The voucher thing is the easiest thing to do, but I'd rather chance something and hold onto the receipt.

Thoughts etc would be most welcome. I realise this is the vaguest of vague questions, but if anybody can help...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I'd deffo recommend the Lego games (Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars) they're great fun. And all the games have 2 player co-op which would suit two kids aged 10-12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

perfect.I'd had a quick scooch on amazon and saw feck all and was wondering if the lego games were format limited. That's a relief. Now, all i need to do is get me to a games shop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

perfect.I'd had a quick scooch on amazon and saw feck all and was wondering if the lego games were format limited. That's a relief. Now, all i need to do is get me to a games shop!

I'd say you'll have some fun in the games shop this time of the year, lots of screaming parents looking for games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Try Viva Pinata and Banjo-kazooie too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Defo +1 on the LEGO games. They're great fun. Maybe try some racing games like Project Gotham 4? That can be gotten extremely cheap these days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement