Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone made money in 2009?

Options
  • 23-12-2009 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Genuinely, who has showed a profit? (Waits for deluge of lies)
    Taking expenses into account i.e attended poker festival and spent €300 on hotel bills. Also accounting for the those little losing nights we all like to forget and not add up!!

And if you did, is it more than the minimumm wage? I await your responses!!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If you are so certain that any profitable figures will be lies, why did you start this thread? I am sure there are a number of people who post here who are in profit for the year, as well as those who have lost money for the year.

For most though it is not 'a living' as lots have day jobs, but for others it would be their sole income.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Genuinely, who has showed a profit?

Pretty sure this guy did

JoeCada.jpg

Also, pointless thread is pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

I save on hotel fees by playing poker on the internet and sleeping in the bed that's in my bedroom.

Taking expenses into account i.e attended poker festival and spent €300 on hotel bills. Also accounting for the those little losing nights we all like to forget and not add up!!

1. This is a retarded thread.

2. You edited your post to correct a spelling mistake but left "minimumm" in. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭j10spades

someone jealous of winners imo

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

My Christmas present to the OP is to lock this thread to save them from receiving any abuse ITT.

That and the fact that the tone of the OP makes it impossible to take this thread seriously, of course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement