Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSS readers or apps for S60 phone

• 23-12-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

I use Google Reader a lot on my Nokia N96 through Opera Mobile but once I mark an item as read, I can't view it again or search for it unless I use the desktop login.

Does anybody know of any other RSS readers that provide a search facility on their mobile login, or else another way of logging in to Google Reader on my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

I use Google Reader a lot on my Nokia N96 through Opera Mobile but once I mark an item as read, I can't view it again or search for it unless I use the desktop login.

Does anybody know of any other RSS readers that provide a search facility on their mobile login, or else another way of logging in to Google Reader on my phone?

I downloaded an app called Gravity. Paid €7 or so for it but it is well worth the money.

Advertisement