Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia n97 mini (help)

• 23-12-2009 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

i have music and pics stored in the mass storage of my nokia n97 mini. yesterday when it rang it was the standard nokia tune that came on rather than the ringtone i had put in. my screensaver had also gone, so when i went to gallery and music to sort these out it says that both the folders were empty. i connected it to the laptop now and when i try access it it's saying that the drive isn't formatted and must be formatted before i can access it.

if i click ok/yes to format it, will i mess the phone up altogether or will it be okay????

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

anyone know if it's ok to format it or will it be mobile suicide??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It should be fine to format it, but it will wipe all contents you put on the phone.

Advertisement