Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to buy off E-bay without credit card or bank account??

Options
  • 23-12-2009 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I think I have figured out a way to buy off e-bay without credit card or bank account.

1. Make a free paypal account.

2. Make a Paddy Power poker account. Its absolutely free.

3. Make a deposit in any Paddy Power shop nationwide. All you will require is your Paddy Power username.

4. The money you deposited is instantly in your account. Go to online help at the top and you will have instant messaging with staff. Ask them to activate paypal withdrawal method .Withdraw all the money you deposited to your paypal account. They said it will take an hour to show up at your paypal account.

*** I havn't tried this yet but I cant see what could go wrong. I am banned for life from paddy power because I asked for my account to be closed because of gambling issues.They said that due to their responsible gambling terms I can never have another account ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

whats wrong with a 3v card?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 eggsnail

Gerty wrote: »
    whats wrong with a 3v card?

You can only buy in multiples of ten

You have to make a new paypal account everytime you use it.

3 euro charge for voucher over 20 euro

charges if you want to add another voucher to the card.

Whats right with it,

Advertisement