Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted low band antenna

• 23-12-2009 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

i know this really isnt a wanted section but thought it best place to ask im looking a low band 70-88mhz id like a sigma green vertical antenna not sure what model number would be for low band possible cat80? or a folded dipole sdh type any help would be greatly appreciated im not bothered were its resosanant but higher the band the better 80mhz +

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Please use correct puntuation from now on. Found it hard to read you post. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Please use correct puntuation from now on. Found it hard to read you post. Thanks.

sorry i just wrote it in such a way that some one with a knowledge of these antennas would understand anyway point noted for future posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

give Raymond Long a ring he will advise you what is available

http://www.longcom.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭brownmini

Duffff-Man wrote: »

I love it when someone tries to pull someone up over punctuation and then falls over on the spelling.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

brownmini wrote: »
    I love it when someone tries to pull someone up over punctuation and then falls over on the spelling.

:)

Ha thanks for pointing that out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

"sigma green vertical antenna"

I have one of these, it's tuned for 70.200MHz.

It's been in the garage for ages but I have decided to pull it out again, it worked well on receive from 70-85Mhz....

Don't think I would part with it as it's hard to find them second hand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

"sigma green vertical antenna"

I have one of these, it's tuned for 70.200MHz.

It's been in the garage for ages but I have decided to pull it out again, it worked well on receive from 70-85Mhz....

Don't think I would part with it as it's hard to find them second hand!

hence my problem it seems i can remember every taxi rank had these in the day and they were prob snapped in half and binned hopefully one will turn up soon if you hear of one please let me know:)

Advertisement