Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Transfers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Yes strange that we have let to right fulls leave. I suppose Harry reckons Kaboul could cover there if needed, I think he played there for pompey a few times, or maybe even Jenas at a push :eek:
    Maybe there's an option to recall them if needed. Hopefully Naughton get first team football every week at Boro. Corluka definitely needs some stiff competition at right back. He's a lazy f**ker at times.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

It makes no sense, what was harry thinking??? He was playing Hutton in the cup games and resting corluka that option is now gone. Why did we sign naughton if he is not going to get a chance??? Also begs the question why did we sign Kyle walker, John Bostock, I do not get our transfer policy really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

KingdomYid wrote: »
    It makes no sense, what was harry thinking??? He was playing Hutton in the cup games and resting corluka that option is now gone. Why did we sign naughton if he is not going to get a chance??? Also begs the question why did we sign Kyle walker, John Bostock, I do not get our transfer policy really.
    It was the opposite last January when we had too many right-backs after Harry had the bright idea of bringing Chimbonda back.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Yes strange that we have let to right fulls leave. I suppose Harry reckons Kaboul could cover there if needed, I think he played there for pompey a few times, or maybe even Jenas at a push :eek:

Kyle Walker has been recalled from his loan spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I was really hoping jenas would go and we'd bring another midfielder in hope keane is a huge hit in Glasgow.
    Walker is ment to be pretty good and I think he can play left and right back so that's handy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement