Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who stole my phone credit ?

• 23-12-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Much searching of the Vodafone website has me none the wiser.

A week ago I had about €40- credit, I normally use €20- a month but it's now all gone. I seem to be getting charged for receiving texts too ?

I was recently abroad and I'm wondering if it's still on some international setting (and how would one check this ?).

I've a Nokia 61 (if that helps)

Any ideas on how to investigate this one ? :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Sounds like a dodgy text service.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Rusty Cogs 08

Signed up to nothing I'm aware of. Receiving texts from friends only. Just had a friend text me there which came through so it seems receiving texts is not an issue. It appears then that making calls or sending texts is costing me big time.

Vodafones website seems to be a labyrinth of 'FAQs' without any actual way to contact them. Any options other than calling into a store ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Phone them.

Has any of your friends ported away from vodafone? That could be the reason your calls are costing alot more.

Vodafone are really beginning to grind my gears. Their helpline is the same as their website, an endless list of options apart from actually giving you the opportunity to actually mail or speak with a living person.

• Advertisement

Gave up trying to phone them and emailed them instead, just got a 'failed message' notice

FAWK ME !!! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Can you not check your call history on the Vodafone website or do they not offer that service?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

You should try the vodafone forum here on boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

squared wrote: »
    Can you not check your call history on the Vodafone website or do they not offer that service?

+1
    I have O2, pre-paid, and can see itemised billing by logging into website. Vodafone must offer something similar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Phone them.
    JustinOval wrote: »
    squared wrote: »
    Duffff-Man wrote: »

You have many, many options. In the vast majority of cases, your usage can be explained. The Vodafone forum here on Boards.ie is here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Duffff-Man wrote: »

There not much use over there either, according to Pauls sig they won't be returning until the 4th of January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Sure even the best of us deserve a break. Just give them a call OP.

Advertisement