Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arabic lessons in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-12-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere to take Arabic lessons in Dublin?

Ideally, I'd like one-to-one lessons so I can move at my own pace but, as cost is a factor, I'd be interested to know if anyone's found decent classes too (preferably somewhere that offers multiple levels so there would be a possibility of moving up a level during a course if it's going too slow).

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭LiamMc

Irish Islamic Cultural Centre in Clonskeagh were offering Arabic courses at €50.00 a half-year a few years ago. They should still have the school going which means students at different levels.

Students with phoenetic reading skills, usually Malaysian students, have their own class.

And of course Sanford Institute were running a course aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 John.bensase

Hello, I've just seen your ad on boards and...hi there , I just seen your ad in gumtree , I'm an Arabic Native speaker in Dublin and having master degree and now doing a PhD here in Dublin so If you still interested in learning Arabic language please e-mail me or ring me on my mobile .
    Yours faithfully

haten.bentaher@yahoo.com
    hatem

Advertisement