Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motoring Related Christmas Pressies...

• 23-12-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭

I liked this thread last year so lets do it again.

Anyone getting anything Car Related for Christmas? Off my Cris Cindal I dropped hints that I want a Remote Control Nissan GTR...very Mature!

I'm hoping to get an Autoglym kit for keeping my car nice and clean too!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Grahamo999 wrote: »

I dropped some (not so) subtle hints regarding this.

Girls get shampoo, make-up, conditioner, concealer et .... we get the equivalent ....

for our cars! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

Well I'v droped enough hints that I'd like a new satnav even printed pictures of the one I'd like and left them lying around the house. Bet I get another jumper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Encoder1970

A new aerial since some little eejit broke my last one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Anyone getting anything Car Related for Christmas? Off my Cris Cindal I dropped hints that I want a Remote Control Nissan GTR...very Mature!

You mean like my Kris Kindle :D

23122009167.jpg

No other Motoring related pressies for me, unless herself has been hiding a nice shiny new car somewhere.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I got a book and DVD on the history of the mini upto the newest models.

Im also getting flights and accomodation over to Sussex for a ferrari challenge day. Basically driving a Ferrari around a track. Then going racing in the newer MINI Cooper S. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

antodeco wrote: »
    I got a book and DVD on the history of the mini upto the newest models.

Im also getting flights and accomodation over to Sussex for a ferrari challenge day. Basically driving a Ferrari around a track. Then going racing in the newer MINI Cooper S. :D

I done something similar for my 21st, tis great fun!
    R.O.R wrote: »
    You mean like my Kris Kindle :D

23122009167.jpg
    Noice! Yeah, tis the one in Boys Toys in Santry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I got the kit for Christmas!

Guess what's going to get a nice scrub down tomorrow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I've a front heated seats kit on the way, a pressie from me to me. :) Had enough of this cold.
    Will post a full write-up of the install when it arrives.

Advertisement