Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle Brown Ale in Dublin

Options
  • 23-12-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get it in bottles? Round the city centre preferably....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭guildofevil

The only place in the city centre with a half decent selection of beers is Supervalu on Aston quay. The have a selection of English Ales, but I can't say for sure that they have Newkie Brown. Would something from Fullers or Wychwood not hit the spot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭wobzilla

Don't know if SuperValu can get it. I can only manage to get it in Cans. I've seen it in Cheers in Balbriggan but that was months ago. I think I remember bottles of it in Superquinn in The pavilions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Lilac Wines in the Marino/Fairview area (Philipsburg Avenue) have it on an on-and-off basis. It's in there at the moment, IIRC.

Advertisement