Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Marklar marklar

• 23-12-2009 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭

So I was watching Marklar the other night and I felt that not enough marklars celebrate the ancient marklar of marklar.This markler is in honour of all things Marklar.
    Everyone share your marklars!!

Sincerely
    Marklar
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I didnt know marklar was marklar marklar but the marklar was very marklar. Another marklar called marklar said marklar was marklar. I dont agree with marklar, I think it's marklar.
    Anyhoo,
    Merry Marklar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Easily the best South Park episode ever. Marklar shoves it in the marklar marklar of doom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Easily the best South Park episode ever. Marklar shoves it in the marklar marklar of doom
    Watch where you use your marklars in this marklar. You have to replace every marklar with a "marklar" and make no marklars to this marklar.

Back on marklar... All hail marklar! And merry marklar to marklar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mmmmm tasty marklar tomorrow and so many marklars too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

hhmmmm im having a very good marklar, but i need another marklar to make it a better marklar!! marklars going to be fun and im going in my marklar !!

merry marklar,
    marklar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You're all marklared for 6 marklars. Read the marklar, you galloping marklars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Oh sarklar ye big marklar. Stop marklaring the good marklars of the marklar's marklar.

Can't you just marklar them alone?

I hereby propose a change to the current marklar.
    A new marklar shall permit sharing of marklars between marklars and allow more marklar for all present marklars.

Hail marklar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Ah can i join the marklar club???

joes girls wrote: »
    Ah can i join the marklar club???
    Welcome Marklar!From now on you shall be known as Marklar!
    Please hand in your marklar and all marklars on your marklar before you marklar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Yes i made it into a club:)
    Everyone marklar with me!!!

Advertisement