Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan air to accept Lazer card.

Options
  • 23-12-2009 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

I read in one of today's papers that Ryan Air is to accept Lazer Card for bookings from 31st of January for a 5 euro fee per transaction..good news surely.anyone else see this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pacman.podge

MINT!! i got no credit card and am sick of having to use 3V vouchers to buy flights!!!
    Thanks for the news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

tippspur wrote: »
    I read in one of today's papers that Ryan Air is to accept Lazer Card for bookings from 31st of January for a 5 euro fee per transaction..good news surely.anyone else see this ?

......5 euro per person per flight i.e. return flight for two = 20 euro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pacman.podge

o fook!! another way for them to make money i guess!!! a ryanair plane slid off the runway today in prestwick! skid on ice while taxing to terminal.. no1 hurt tho! luckly

Advertisement