Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Christmas Folks....

• 23-12-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

....and thanks for all your contributions, insights and support this year. As a forum, we're small, but, I think you'll all agree, perfectly formed, and hopefully we can attract a few more converts to "The Greatest Game" in 2010. Here's to a great year of rugby just gone and hopefully an ever better one in prospect before us.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Let's hope 2010 will be a storming year for Rugby League!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭WakeyTyke

Indeed, a very happy Christmas to one and all.

Toome, are you going along to Headingley on Boxing/St. Stephen's Day to watch Wakey retain the Cravendale Trophy for yet another year?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

yep, all the very best of the season to the good folks around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

WakeyTyke wrote: »
    Indeed, a very happy Christmas to one and all.

Toome, are you going along to Headingley on Boxing/St. Stephen's Day to watch Wakey retain the Cravendale Trophy for yet another year?;)

The cheek of the man! Alas no as will be with the
    inlaws in deepest N.Yorks, assuming we can bloody get there!
    Wonder if the weather will have an effect on that fixture?
    Though if the ground staff managed last week for leeds Carnegie
    V Bucharesti they can probably handle it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Hope there were happy days all round, missed this thread til now. Got Sky + in my room finally sorted out the day before Christmas Eve so this will be my best year of Rugby watching so far. :D
    Happy New Year everyone and I look forward to another year of having some people to talk to about the best sport around. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement