Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Manager Allegedly Caught With His Pants Down

• 23-12-2009 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6966275.ece
    The manager of a Premier League football club has reportedly been caught visiting a brothel.

The Sun newspaper claims that it approached the unnamed manager after he had spent an hour in a massage parlour on an industrial estate.

The manager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was said to have left the premises wearing training gear and an overcoat while talking on his mobile phone. Asked by the reporter if he knew that it was a brothel, he "smiled and replied 'Yes'".

The man, who was reportedly seen outside the brothel on a previous occasion in October, was then driven away. However, the car returned shortly afterwards without the manager and with a different driver, who entered the parlour for a brief period. The reporter then went inside and was told that a girl's time would cost him £100 an hour or £70 for half an hour including sex

If the story is true, it will almost certainly cost the manager his job and will leave his club open to ridicule.

That would be a complete disaster for Pompey who just look like they are about to start a decent attempt to escape relegation.

Comments

Harry Rednapp is odds on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2782226/Married-Premier-League-boss-caught-in-a-brothel.html
    Punters using the brothel are offered massages or Jacuzzis and saunas - but hidden extras are easy to find. A Sun reporter was let in after pressing an intercom buzzer on the front door.

He walked into a foyer containing a washing machine and clean white towels.

A woman, thought to be the brothel madam, appeared behind a steel barred gate and beckoned our man inside.

She led him down a corridor and into a room with mirrored walls, where a woman in her 30s was waiting dressed in a maid's outfit.

The girl told our man her services would cost £100 an hour. When he asked if he could order any extras, she nodded - and mimed a sex act with her hand and mouth.

Our investigator then asked if she offered full sex and the hooker replied: "Ah no, that's what you want? I'll tell you later." The reporter then offered £70 for half an hour including full sex.

But the girl replied: "One hundred and thirty pounds, it's better if you go one hour - everything."

When the reporter said he did not have that much money on him, she asked how much he had.

He counted out £100 and she replied: "That's fine - you have enough."

When he asked if that included full sex, the girl said: "Shh, don't say that." She pointed outside and pushed the door to.

She took the money, left the room and shut the door.

The girl returned a couple of minutes later and said: "OK darling, take off all your things. Have you been here before? We'll take a shower and go to the Jacuzzi."

Our man said he was nervous, regretted going there and wanted to leave.

But the girl insisted she wanted to complete the "massage" because she had been paid and stripped to her bra and knickers.

When our man told her he was leaving, the hooker returned with the brothel madam who offered him half his money back.

Our investigator then left the building.

Lol bet he got at least a sneaky hand shandy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Lol bet he got at least a sneaky hand shandy

I always laugh at the "Our reporter made his excuses and left"

Aye, sure he did :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I hope its Rafa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Who Cares?

Unless it's fergie or Rafa.

• Advertisement

Just seen it's from The Scum. It must be true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Harry Rednapp is odds on.

Its not a british manager.

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Just seen it's from The Scum. It must be true.

They must have some decent evidence if they are running it on their front page to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

The Muppet wrote: »
    Who Cares?

Indeed. It's only a bit of extra curricular snatch

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Who Cares?

fans of other clubs...

gotta admit my first thought was, god wouldent it be funny if it was Rafa, second thought no way did that journo do all that and then just "make his excuses and go.

As far as the content of the story meh its not Martin O'Neil thats for sure so i aint too botherd nor is it the sort of thing that would really affect a persons ability to manage the club hes at.

if i had to guess knowing nothing about which managers have families etc (for the most part) which manager it was id go with Avram Grant, for some unknown reason he just fits the bill in my head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'd be surprised if it was ****, he lives in London and is a member of a very exclusive club in St James square. If he is after a bit of rumpy pumpy, there are a lot more high class places to visit around there than there are in Eastleigh,

£100 per hour hooores, not a premiership manager.

fans of other clubs...

gotta admit my first thought was, god wouldent it be funny if it was Rafa, second thought no way did that journo do all that and then just "make his excuses and go.

As far as the content of the story meh its not Martin O'Neil thats for sure so i aint too botherd nor is it the sort of thing that would really affect a persons ability to manage the club hes at.

if i had to guess knowing nothing about which managers have families etc (for the most part) which manager it was id go with Avram Grant, for some unknown reason he just fits the bill in my head

The Fegie Rafa comment was in jest, really who cares no matter who it was?

According to a reliable source on one of the Sunderland forums he reckons it's definitely Grant like.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Lads no names ontill/if one of the media outlets publishes one.

really who cares no matter who it was?

I'd imagine the fans of the affected club would care quiet a bit.

Dub13 wrote: »
    Lads no names ontill/if one of the media outlets publishes one.

No worries mate - That's why I stated allegedly in my OP.

I'd imagine the fans of the affected club would care quiet a bit.

I wouldn't
    No worries mate - That's why I stated allegedly in my OP.

Stating allegedly before slandering a person does not negate the slander..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The Fegie Rafa comment was in jest, really who cares no matter who it was?

yeah i know but you gotta believe that any teams super thread would be full of talk about this if it was that clubs manager, people would care but as we both said it wouldent affect his ability to do the job.

and i was wrong my second though when reading the article wasnt about that the journo may have gone further it was as stated above Jimmy McNulty did :)

I wouldn't

So just imagine that the manager who has allegedly been caught is the manager of your football club, you do know that this manager, if found to have been engaging in this activity will more than likely be sacked and this will no doubt have a huge effect on the football club itself.

You don't care? Some fan you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I always laugh at the "Our reporter made his excuses and left"

Aye, sure he did :D

Couldn't find a better video but, anyone who's seen The Wire will know what happens later on :D

So just imagine that the manager who has allegedly been caught is the manager of your football club, you do know that this manager, if found to have been engaging in this activity will more than likely be sacked and this will no doubt have a huge effect on the football club itself.

You don't care? Some fan you are.

That's it in a nutshell., as long as we continue to win the league every year I.m happy , Some fan indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

ziggy wrote: »

You should have posted a video :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

You were asked to keep names out of it but seen as nobody seems to be capable of that this thread is locked. Don't open another one on the same subject please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement