Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Tiernan tickets

Options
  • 23-12-2009 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi does anybody know where i would get two tickets to see Tommy Tiernan in either the strand or Thomond park. I promised the OH i would take her and empire said today that all city gigs are sold out......... Please help:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Tickets for Thomond Park this way... Link

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

All city gigs being the one is Dolan's I heard about? Was that true btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

he's playing 8 gigs after xmas no?surely not all would seel out bad time of year

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jelliebellie

did you end up getting tickets? i got 2 for the strand on ticketmaster before christmas.

just wondering did you get sorted coz theres a few more friends want to join us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Looking for two tickets for the Friday night show in the Strand Hotel if anybody has any available, or knows of someone who does. I can travel to collect and will pay fair price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement