If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RICHER SALE STARTS DEC 26TH AT 10AM

Options
  • 23-12-2009 8:53pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

the once a year (yes we only have one sale a year unlike some other dealers who have a 'sale' every weekend :rolleyes:) starts on Saturday 26th December at 10 AM in Belfast.

Here are a (very) few of the deals we will have on the 26th

SAMSUNG LE32B350 - 32" LCD TV - NOW £249.95

SAMSUNG LE40B530 40" LCD TV - Now £399.95 (very limited stocks)

DENON AVR1910 - MEGA AV RECEIVER - NOW £389.95 (decent stocks)

SONY BDPS360 BLU-RAY DVD - NOW £79.95 - ALSO AVAILABLE IN MULTI-REGION WITH 3 BLU-RAY MOVIES AT JUST £119.95

SAMSUNG PS50B430 - 50" Plasma TV Now just £499.95 (very limited stocks)

DENON DM37 Dab Micro Hi-Fi - Now £189.95 (decent stocks)

TEAC CRH227i SILVER Micro Hifi - Great quality Micro including Ipod dock - Now just £99.95 ( I may have a Boardie xtra special exclusive on this soon ;) )

MARANTZ CD6003 & PM6003 - Amp & CD player Now reduced to just £249.95 each

Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 (Rosewood) now reduced to just £39.95

TEAC AGH300 MKIII - Reference 300 series Stereo Receiver - loopy price now just £79.95 and £59.95 for Boardies!!!!

As usual guys I'm afraid that this is a 1st come 1st served deal and for the mega deals it's personal callers only and we do have limited stocks!

This is a tiny sample of the deals available and there will be more daily throughout Jan - our 8 page Sale Catalogue will also be available to download here

We are closed Christmas Eve (the Philips Shop is open :pac::pac::pac:) and Christmas Day - but open at 10am on Boxing Day - we will monitor Boards on Christmas Eve so drop us a line if we can assist guys.

Thanks for all your support in 2009 and if we can help you in what remains of the year give us a shout and we will do our best to help.

Have a great Christmas and thanks to The Ritz for keeping the peace all year and for all his help.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,356 ✭✭✭positron

SAMSUNG LE40B530 40" LCD TV - Now £499.95 (very limited stocks)

Typo may be? Link says £399.95.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Oh Man..... I really hope santa brings me lots of richer sounds vouchers..... or failing that a CD6003 :)
    Looks like I'll have to break the kids piggy bank again !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

John,

I'm always up for a sale ha. Fingers crossed for a set of "serious" ;) floor standing speakers. Keep me in mind :)

Merry Christmas,

Ro

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ronaneire wrote: »
    John,

I'm always up for a sale ha. Fingers crossed for a set of "series" ;) floor standing speakers. Keep me in mind :)

Merry Christmas,

Ro

Ro, thanks for the post - give me an idea of price (and what Amp/receiver you are using) and I'll go digging for you (and look into the specials across the whole month and give you a hint)

How did that TV go yesterday - did you get a chance to hook it up yet?

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ro, thanks for the post - give me an idea of price (and what Amp/receiver you are using) and I'll go digging for you (and look into the specials across the whole month and give you a hint)

How did that TV go yesterday - did you get a chance to hook it up yet?

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John,

I was game ball for the RS8's that were €429 2 weeks ago. So anything in around that. But they have to be black to go with the rest of MA speakers.
    Still using the Denon 2309 I got from ye last Jan.
    The Mordaunt Shorts I am currently using as the fronts are good but would like something with a good bit of wack :D

Mother is delighted that the TV landed, so hope the Da is twice as happy when he unwraps it on Christmas morning.

Thanks a Mil,

Ro

• Advertisement

ronaneire wrote: »
    John,

I was game ball for the RS8's that were €429 2 weeks ago. So anything in around that. But they have to be black to go with the rest of MA speakers.
    Still using the Denon 2309 I got from ye last Jan.
    The Mordaunt Shorts I am currently using as the fronts are good but would like something with a good bit of wack :D

Mother is delighted that the TV landed, so hope the Da is twice as happy when he unwraps it on Christmas morning.

Thanks a Mil,

Ro

Ro - Ill go digging for you - But I know that I don't have RS8 left in black :( - but after keeping you waiting so long for the 32" - I own you a favour so I'll PM you something special....;)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John,

Ah cool, there is no panic though. Christmas and all that. You stuck to your word (and Ash) that the TV would be in, and it was. Great service :)

Ro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

What have u got in 40"ish LCD FULL HD with Irish digital tuner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 blaze2881

Any price on the 40 inch samsung LED lcd tv . The 7 series in particular checked the catalogue but price is down as Samsung UE40B7020 £???.95. Would be nice though if it was 3 digits at least, as that suggests :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Right John after browsing around here for a while, im going to make the drive to belfast from dublin tomorrow morning to pick up the SAMSUNG LE40B530 40" LCD TV.

by limited stock, how much are we talking here? got a friend who might want 1 too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

hi john are there any wharfdales diamond 9 in black? what's the shipping going to be like on these

• Registered Users Posts: 19 1983beebs

I'd be really interested in a boardies deal on the TEAC CRH227i if it happens (fingers crossed ) as I've no chance of gettin' to Belfast with work commitments. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bergkamp61

John, in Dublin, was looking for best price for 47" lcd 8404 model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mussdemi

Hi John and Co

do you still have any SONY BDPS360in stock? I am after one please. Also what are the 3 blu-ray movies that come with this?

thanks
    Mus

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Hi8 John & Co,

My brother picked me up a spanking new AVR1910 on Stephens morning, looks the business! 2 Questions, I need to get around 30 metres of speaker cable and around 5m of sub cable, my bro forgot about it. Any decent deals in Dublin? Also, he didnt take out the extended warrenty which I'd like to do, it it ok to do it over the next few days?

Hi8 John & Co,

My brother picked me up a spanking new AVR1910 on Stephens morning, looks the business! 2 Questions, I need to get around 30 metres of speaker cable and around 5m of sub cable, my bro forgot about it. Any decent deals in Dublin? Also, he didnt take out the extended warrenty which I'd like to do, it it ok to do it over the next few days?

Heather,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - what a cracking deal that 1910 is (especially at the price we are selling it at in Belfast ;););))

If you drop me a PM or an email with your contact details we will give you a shout and get you sorted for Cable / Sublink and the Supercare on the 1910.

We will happily deliver these free of charge to you in Dublin.

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John,

I sent you an email yesterday, just wondering if you got a chance to have a look? I will sent in a pvt msg :)

Rgds,

Ro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 corkil

Hi guys

just wondering do you stop lg42sl8000?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 amcshannon

Hi John,
    could you quote me a price on the LG 42PQ3000 with delivery to Limerick.
    Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Hi guys do u do a hard drive DVD recorder with mpeg4 digital tuner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi John,
    Can you give me a euro price for the teac ag-h300mkiii for collection in the philips shop.

And a Happy New Year to all in RS.

Cheers, Mark.

John/Kenny.

John did you get chance to bring the RX6's down to the Philips store?

Kenny not sure if John had said, he done me a deal on the above. But I need to pay for them. Also I need to return my 2309 as it sick. I can drop this into the Philips store to be collected there.

Thanks,

Ronan

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI Ronan.

I will give you a bell in the next 10mins.

The speakers will leave us then on Monday and arrive in the Philips store on tuesday for you to collect.

Drop the 2309 back to the Philips Shop also and we can take it from there to get it made better again for you.;)

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Can you give me a euro quote for the teac ag-h300mkiii for collection in the philips shop.

Cheers, Mark.

Up ye go...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Hi guys,

Can you tell me whats the best selling 42inch plasma or lcd between
    500-700euro

thanks

Hi John,
    Can you give me a euro price for the teac ag-h300mkiii for collection in the philips shop.

Cheers, Mark.

Mark,

apologies - I missed this one!

Boardie special ( and this is a cracking price) on the Teac AGH300 Receiver - £69.95 + £5.99 for delivery or and even better €79.99 all in :eek: That is an amazing price for a top quality remote stereo receiver (and it looks really sexy as well!)

ATB,

John Mc

mailburner wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Can you tell me whats the best selling 42inch plasma or lcd between
    500-700euro

thanks

Mail,

Our best selling LCD is the Philips 42PFL5604h which is €749.95 But with your Philips Shop 10% Boardie discount you get it at €674.99 including a 2 year warranty.

Our best selling Plasma is another Beaut and it's the LG 42PQ6000 at £499.95.

Keep me posted if any of these interest you and we will do out best to assist,

Thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Mark,

apologies - I missed this one!

Boardie special ( and this is a cracking price) on the Teac AGH300 Receiver - £69.95 + £5.99 for delivery or and even better €79.99 all in :eek: That is an amazing price for a top quality remote stereo receiver (and it looks really sexy as well!)

ATB,

John Mc

Interesting....what colour are these.
    Cheers.

Interesting....what colour are these.
    Cheers.

Interesting :eek: it's a frigging amazing price!!!!!:D

Very dark black - all brand new boxed and awaiting caring new homes...

Keep me posted

ATB,

J & the staff at the unwanted teac amp home

• Advertisement

Interesting :eek: it's a frigging amazing price!!!!!:D

Very dark black - all brand new boxed and awaiting caring new homes...

Keep me posted

ATB,

J & the staff at the unwanted teac amp home

Sold...
    I'll take one for collection at the philips shop if possible.
    Cheers.
    Any cheap teac shaped cd players?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.