If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RICHER SALE STARTS DEC 26TH AT 10AM

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub wrote: »
    Sold...
    I'll take one for collection at the philips shop if possible.
    Cheers.
    Any cheap teac shaped cd players?

PC - why do you think the Receivers came at such silly money?

...Unfortunately not - I do have the Reference 300 Tuners at just £39.95 and the DAB 300 at a mad £79.95 - but these are both Silver finish (go on Brighten your life up - mix & match);)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & the DSPCT (Dublin society for the prevention of cruelty to Teacs..)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

PC - why do you think the Receivers came at such silly money?

...Unfortunately not - I do have the Reference 300 Tuners at just £39.95 and the DAB 300 at a mad £79.95 - but these are both Silver finish (go on Brighten your life up - mix & match);)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & the DSPCT (Dublin society for the prevention of cruelty to Teacs..)

Ah i see...
    Any chance of a price, euro pounds, for a black Tangent CDP50 then.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Mail,

Our best selling LCD is the Philips 42PFL5604h which is €749.95 But with your Philips Shop 10% Boardie discount you get it at €674.99 including a 2 year warranty.

Our best selling Plasma is another Beaut and it's the LG 42PQ6000 at £499.95.

Keep me posted if any of these interest you and we will do out best to assist,

Thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks
    i had my mind made up on the lg42pq6000 so im happy
    to hear that.
    I'll be in touch so see if i should take the chance of getting
    it delivered at my own risk as you say

liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DaveHeno92

Hi guys :D

TV packed up on us just before the new year. Went looking around local shops and the 37 inch 8404 caught my eye, would you recommend it?

Thanks,
    Dave :)

Ah i see...
    Cheers.

Bump.

• Advertisement

DaveHeno92 wrote: »
    Hi guys :D

TV packed up on us just before the new year. Went looking around local shops and the 37 inch 8404 caught my eye, would you recommend it?

Thanks,
    Dave :)

Dave,

Yep - it's a mega TV - one of the guys here in Belfast has just ordered a 42 8404 for himself and the guys up there have the choice of any TV - so that's some recommendation - the 37" is as scarce as hens teeth though but we do hope that stock will free up over the next week or so.

We normally sell the 37PFL8404h at €899.99 - but with your Philips Shop Boardies 10% discount we can do that at €809.99 (including a 4 year warranty if purchased before the end of January) - and as ever if you do see it cheaper anywhere in Ireland we will happily beat any cheaper price!

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way and thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Than

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ah i see...
    Cheers.

PC - apologies for having to bump me..

We have one CDP50 left in Black only! (still a few left in Silver) that I can do at our 'last few to clear' price http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players-recorders-dacs/tangent/cdp50/tang-cdp50-blk of £39.95.

Keep me posted if we can assist & apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc

PC - apologies for having to bump me..

We have one CDP50 left in Black only! (still a few left in Silver) that I can do at our 'last few to clear' price http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players-recorders-dacs/tangent/cdp50/tang-cdp50-blk of £39.95.

Keep me posted if we can assist & apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc

Sorry for my impatience.....:D
    Thats great, i'll take both the teac and tangent and can collect them anytime from the philips store.
    **Also can i get a quote for an LG 42LF7700.
    Cheers.

Sorry for my impatience.....:D
    Thats great, i'll take both the teac and tangent and can collect them anytime from the philips store.
    **Also can i get a quote for an LG 42LF7700.
    Cheers.

...Bad timing that... the 42LF7700 just went up in price slightly this week to £649.95 - it's still a cracking deal at that money!

I have lots of them in stock and if you wanted to take that with the Teac/Tangent - I can ship them all free of charge.

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

I have a limit of 800e, how close/far am i for all 3 or whats the best you can do? Cheers.

• Advertisement

I have a limit of 800e, how close/far am i for all 3 or whats the best you can do? Cheers.

PC you are at £759.85 / €879.99 and that's as low as I can go including delivery to The Philips Shop!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

PC you are at £759.85 / €879.99 and that's as low as I can go including delivery to The Philips Shop!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Sorry will have to pass on the TV for the moment and just take the teac and the tangent. Will i call the shop or will someone give me a shout?
    Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.