Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 23-12-2009 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭

Im off to the pub now and I have no idea what I'll be doing tomorrow (if Im able to do anything) so Im going to wish you all a very happy and peaceful Xmas.

Enjoy yourselves people and thanks for all your input during the year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

many happy returns to you...and a happy Christmas to all on the Donegal forum, it would be nice to be in Donegal for the snow, probably be melted by the time I get back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Just getting the last of the presents wrapped now, what a job that was, i wrapped a book but by the time i was finished you could have sworn it was a 50' TV under all that paper. A lot of people say men and women are equal, but show me one man that can wrap a present as neatly as just about any woman on the planet:D

Happy Christmas everybody!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

on the beer tonight too. the christmas partying has begun. Merry Christmas everyone :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

is donegal passable yet, heading up for the weekend after work tomorrow, cant wait to get home for the holidays, even if it is only for the weekend.

happy christmas to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Main roads should be grand if your not travelling early or late in the day, even at those times its not too bad as long as you take it easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Senna wrote: »
    Main roads should be grand if your not travelling early or late in the day, even at those times its not too bad as long as you take it easy.

Thanks, heading up home tomorrow too and dreading the roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Senna wrote: »

i'll let the bus driver know

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Just relaxing at home tonight with a tin or two (??) of Carlsberg and a bit of Metal on the Bose. :cool:

Happy Christmas from the sprawling metropolis of Ramelton to all on Donegal Boards.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Just relaxing at home tonight with a tin or two (??) of Carlsberg and a bit of Metal on the Bose. :cool:

Happy Christmas from the sprawling metropolis of Ramelton to all on Donegal Boards.:D:D
    Ramelton? Why does your location say Letterkenny. Be proud of your town dammit. :D

Oh, happy Christmas all.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Well it is the postal district :P

Set it as that before i found the Donegal Forum

C'mon Swilly Rovers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Merry Christmas to all the Donegal Boardsies from Finland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Happy Christmas all from Costa Del Annagry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

Happy Christmas from a frozen wasteland near Lifford - I might as well be in Alaska. I feel so isolated here, a steep, mile-long ski slope away from the main road :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

merry christmas i'm still at work (phones seem quiet )
    good fun on ice road primera drivers down the drimarone road this morning :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Blessings from the frozen and beautiful Blue Stacks.

Babaloushka; much the same here; it is over three miles to Town and the road is solid ice and snow... Home is best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Merry Christmas all, hope yez all have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Merry Christmas from all the staff and management here at Disassociated Press Global Headquarters here in Donegal Town.
    Sipping coffee in the Blueberry Cafe. Will have something a little stronger later.
    Thank you all for a very enjoyable 2009 and best wishes for 2010. (waited 9 years for a year that can be shortened when saying it. )

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Christmas blessings from the frozen mountain...

"Santa" came early here in the form of the landlord, with a brand new Super Ser heater... no central heating etc and it has been freezing thus, and I was running out of turf etc.

So warm wishes !! Utter bliss, especially as the pipes are frozen.

Advertisement