Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90..air lock...?

Options
  • 23-12-2009 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Drained the attic tank (for cleaning purposes) which the T90 is connected to by fooling the ball cock, a could of weeks ago. We were unable to finish the job and the water in the tank has filled up again (although I am not sure when this happened - ie a long time ago or more recently). Anyway, now when we turn on the T90, no water is coming out....could it be air-locked? or something else?

If air locked, I'm afraid to let it run in case I burn out the motor or something, how do I clear this (or do I need an expert)?

Thanks for any suggestions...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

you have to take cover off.make sure power is offf.unscrew top and bottom screws.pull cover forwards.disconnect connectors for push switch on cover.there is a little thumbwheel which you can unscrew.it may be hard to locate but its towards the bottom left.its white plastic and if you follow the water pipe inlet it goes through bottle and then the bleed valve is located at bottom.remove shower head and leave hose hanging.should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

or you could post this in "plumbing".....

Advertisement