Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband - D15 Clonsilla Area Trouble

• 23-12-2009 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

Hi -
    I am not sure how I am able to write this i better be quick before it drops again.
    I have been having broadband trouble w/ my broadband in a box 2mb. I has been working on and off ( more off ) since last weekend. The modem keep searching for a signal and I am goes off a 30 min, on 5min, off 15, on 2 min ... it's driving me absolutely mental.
    I used to never have problems with it at all.
    Anyone else gets the same thing?

Cheers and Happy Xmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭r*oc

Hi -
    I am not sure how I am able to write this i better be quick before it drops again.
    I have been having broadband trouble w/ my broadband in a box 2mb. I has been working on and off ( more off ) since last weekend. The modem keep searching for a signal and I am goes off a 30 min, on 5min, off 15, on 2 min ... it's driving me absolutely mental.
    I used to never have problems with it at all.
    Anyone else gets the same thing?

Cheers and Happy Xmas.

Mine is the same. I'm also in d15 & am sick & tired ringing them to fix problem but they always seem to say there is no problem.
    I'm researching different providers cause i'm definately cancelling this contract.
    I suggest you do the same.
    I recently heard o2 bb is seemingly good in the d15 area @ €19.99 pm.

Advertisement