Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3 month ban currently active on the Photography forum does the new T&U...

Options
  • 24-12-2009 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Suspend it now that we have new roooooooooools? :cool:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Also while I'm at the well///

When you get banned from a forum you can't see it unless you log out, I don't get the point of that.
    If you get banned not posting is Shirley enough?
    shirleyf.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Suspend it now that we have new roooooooooools? :cool:

Why would you think that? You were banned under the rules that applied at that time, but the likelihood is that you would also be banned under the new rules, unless you can point me to a passage that suggests otherwise.

Also while I'm at the well///

When you get banned from a forum you can't see it unless you log out, I don't get the point of that.
    If you get banned not posting is Shirley enough?

I'd imagine that's a restriction within vBulletin. When banning a user from a forum, there's no extra box we tick to say that the user shouldn't be able to see that forum. It's like the soccer forum, for example. If you don't have access you won't be able to see it without logging out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I refuse to engage in silly games or discussion through the medium of Youtube. If you feel that you have a genuine case for your ban to be overturned due to the change in the TOU, and you are able to discuss it in a rational manner, then feel free to start another thread as I'm locking this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement