Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to watch the Cheltenham Festival from Australia?

Options
  • 24-12-2009 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello all...Im just posting on the off chance that somebody might be able to help me!

Im a big horse racing fan who moved to Melbourne a few months back. Im wondering if anybody who lives/has lived in Melbourne might be able to tell me how I might be able to watch the Festval in March?! A big ask i know!

I saw that you can sign up to Racing UK website and watch it via PC but i dont have a PC (may have to get one though!) Would anybody know if its shown on Foxtel?!

Appreciate any help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

You're best bet would be to contact Foxtel directly and they'll advise you on whether or not they will be showing it.

As an other option, would you be able to go to an internet cafe and watch replays via UK Racing. I don't think ATR will be showing it.

Advertisement