Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10, Need help with "team player" trophy & "Exerimental.

Options
  • 24-12-2009 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭

Team Player:
    Only have about 5 trophies left to get to get platinum and I can't get this one.
    When I go to pro ranked match and join a team of 10 players (very rarely) one of them quits before they touch the ball/finish the match :(,
    Can we try get together a team of ten boards players just for one match to get this trophy :).

Experimental: In this one when I play 5 consecutive games online someone fcuking quits before we get to the points system :(
    I'm on a 9 game winning streak now but still can't get this trophy :(.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Team Player:
    Only have about 5 trophies left to get to get platinum and I can't get this one.
    When I go to pro ranked match and join a team of 10 players (very rarely) one of them quits before they touch the ball/finish the match :(,
    Can we try get together a team of ten boards players just for one match to get this trophy :).

Experimental: In this one when I play 5 consecutive games online someone fcuking quits before we get to the points system :(
    I'm on a 9 game winning streak now but still can't get this trophy :(.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers lads.

For the second one isn't it five consecutive games using different teams...So I'm not sure that quitters would act against you in that regard. OR play five games against people but lose; they won't quit then ;)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    For the second one isn't it five consecutive games using different teams...So I'm not sure that quitters would act against you in that regard. OR play five games against people but lose; they won't quit then ;)
    Yeah I was using different teams, I hate losing though :(:pac:.

Advertisement