Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdressing

Options
  • 24-12-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,can anyone help me out?Have a wedding on bank holiday Monday,28th.SIL was going to do my hair but now she has to work.Does anyone know if there is a hairdressers in Kildare open that day?Someone told me there was 1 in Clane,but have rang loads and none of them are.I only want a curly blowdry,am useless doing my own.I know its a long shot.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

lip wrote: »
    Hi,can anyone help me out?Have a wedding on bank holiday Monday,28th.SIL was going to do my hair but now she has to work.Does anyone know if there is a hairdressers in Kildare open that day?Someone told me there was 1 in Clane,but have rang loads and none of them are.I only want a curly blowdry,am useless doing my own.I know its a long shot.Thanks.
    where abouts are you

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

I'm near naas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 keep it tidy

hey if you go to www.gumtree.ie and type in hairdresser in kildare you will find a list of mobile hairdressers that you could contact and maybe get it done befor to see what you think:rolleyes: best of luck:D

Advertisement